Toddler Program – Little Ladybugs
Our toddler program “Little Ladybugs” activities include:
- Holding a paintbrush and moving it across paper.
- Bouncing and rolling a ball.
- Singing songs in which children have to follow one and two step directions such as “Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes.”
- Reading books with objects children can recognize and point out.
- Free dance with instruments to help children recognize specific sounds.
- Weekly curriculum with a theme.
Toddler Program Teachers:
Mrs. Syeda is our full time Lead Teacher in the Ladybug classroom. Mrs. Syeda has children of her own, so she understands the importance of personal care and education. Mrs. Syeda creates a caring and nurturing environment daily.
Ms. Carmen is an Assistant Teacher in our Little Ladybugs classroom. She is a recent high school graduate who plans on attending Northern Virginia Community College in the near future. Carmen loves to dance and sing with the children in her classroom.
*All of our Little Ladybugs teachers are CPR & First Aid Certified
What parents have to say about the program:
I am very pleased with Happy Faces. We didn’t plan to send our daughter to a day care, but circumstances changed and we needed to. We loved our first visit to Happy Faces and had a good feel for the caring teachers, fun, bright, and CLEAN atmosphere. Emily has been at the school for 1.5 years and she looks forward to going to “school” in the morning and seeing her friends. She is learning a lot and I feel she will be well prepared when it’s time to go into Kindergarten. The teachers communicate well and I always feel like I’m leaving my child in safe-hands. I highly recommend Happy Faces!